Rules and Regulations
Rh Barringer Contest
RH BARRINGER CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
These rules and regulations apply to every RH Barringer contest listed on this website.
Official Rules——————-No Purchase Necessary
- To enter, fill out entry section on www.rhbarringer.com.
- Enter as often as you wish but only one name per entry is allowed. Entries for drawing must be received by the designated date. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by phone or email within the week after the end date on the contest. Only one winner per household. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within 1 day of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within this time period, prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected. Any prize notification or prize returned to sponsor or its agencies as undelivered will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
- Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the state of North Carolina who are 21 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of employees of designated contest brewery host and their affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and all retail licensees are ineligible. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of individual winners.
- Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, biographical information and/or likeness for purpose of advertising and promotion without further compensation as permitted by law.
- Prize Details: Prize value will be listed on each individual contest.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold sponsors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitations, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.