A weekend grocery store merchandiser at RH Barringer is responsible for re-stocking coolers end caps and shelves located throughout our accounts
- Pass a drug screen (refer to the section on the homepage as to what is tested for)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pass a background check
- Must be a self motivated individual, able to work with minimal supervision
- A people person able to build and maintain working relationships in the accounts you will service
- A willingness to work till the job is done. Including some holidays as well as inclement weather(if safe to do so)
- Must be reliable with your attendance and starting times.
- Ability to communicate with employees and other vendors, in each account, solving any issue that may arise.
- Position is labor intensive and requires lifting 20lbs-40lbs repeatedly over a 6hr-9hr day.
- Must be able to push/pull pallets, hand trucks and floats weighing 200lbs-500+lbs.
- As listed, this is a part time position that operates on Saturday and Sundays only. Starting times can begin as early as 5am, but no later than 7am. Day is over when last store is serviced.
- Pay is based on a per store basis and is determined by the volume of that particular account.