PART TIME - Grocery Merchandiser; Liberty / Siler City
In this position, you will stock and merchandise our many beverage products in retail accounts in a specific area. Merchandisers ensure that all beverage sections, end caps, racks, and displays are filled for consumers to purchase and enjoy.
- Schedule: Saturday & Sunday. Start time is 7am.
- Exercise safe practices and work environment.
- Fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts.
- Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service.
- Use equipment to transport products (e.g., U Boats, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.).
- Keep backroom stock in neat and orderly condition.
- Maintain package integrity and quality standards in the marketplace.
- Communicate store issues to management.
- Service accounts during designated times established by management.
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision.
- Regular, reliable, attendance required.
- This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting and loading from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 7-10-hour work period.
- Also requires pushing and pulling over 800 pounds, bending, reaching and squatting while merchandising and moving products.
- Pass drug test and physical capabilities test.
- Pass the background check.
- Willingness to work until the entire job is done, including in adverse weather conditions and holidays as business dictates.
- Valid driver's license. Must have reliable transportation.
- Proof of insurance.
NOTE: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned
RH Barringer Company Details: We are a family owned company filled with dedicated employees that we consider family. We strive to focus on every detail from logistics to beer education while maintaining genuine relationships with our accounts and partners.