In this entry level sales position, you will be responsible for providing vacation relief for Pre-sell Representatives, assisting with merchandising, same-day deliveries and general sales support.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday. Start Time 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Maintain Merchandising Standards
- Inventory Management
- Product Rotation
- Processing Electronic Orders
- Stock, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts.
- Foster relationships with restaurant/store management and personnel and provide superior customer service.
- Use equipment to transport products (hand trucks).
- Communicate restaurant/store issues to management.
- Service accounts during designated times established by management.
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision.
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
- Develop good working knowledge of portfolio
- Assist with/work wine events (tastings, seminars, dinners, etc.) after regular work hours
- This position requires lifting and loading from 55 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period as needed to stock shelves and build displays.
- Good Math Skills Required/Capable of calculating Margin/Mark-up Percentages
- Must pass drug test and physical capabilities test.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be capable of working long hours to complete the job
- Must have a Valid driver's license.
- Proof of insurance.
NOTE: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned