Seeking a person that is hands-on and a hard worker. Merchandisers need to be self starters and be able to work hours as needed. Merchandisers must be able to communicate in a team setting and also work independently while marketing and merchandising R.H. Barringer's products and displays within the assigned territory and schedule.
- Driving: Valid NC License
- Education: High School or GED
- Travel: Ability to travel daily in assigned territory
- Follow specified route and schedule
- Breakdown and restock deliveries at retail accounts
- Build, maintain, and disassemble displays
- Ensure all product is in code and rotated properly per code date policy.
- Fill shelves, end caps, and coolers with product
- Maintain a courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Maintain package integrity and quality standards in marketplace
- Maintain back room and back stock in neat and orderly condition
- Communicate all account information with Sales Rep
- Willingness to work until the entire job is completed, including adverse weather conditions, overtime, weekends, and holidays as business dictates
- Assume accountability for all equipment and execution for delivery and merchandise.
- Ability to develop friendly, working relationships
- Can work with a team
- Geographical knowledge of western NC