A Merchandiser with RH Barringer is responsible for breaking down deliveries to the designated back stock area or to the cooler, end cap, rack or displays located throughout our accounts.
- Pass a drug test (refer to section on homepage as to what RHB tests for)
- Pass a physical capabilities test
- Valid drivers license
- Pass a background check
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team with minimal supervision
- A goal setter with a self motivation to achieve
- Ability to work quickly while doing so safely
- A people person able to build and maintain relationships in all of our accounts. As well as your teammates at RHB
- A willingness to work until the job is done. Including overtime, holidays and in inclement weather.
- Must be reliable with your attendance and starting times. This position follows a rigid and timed delivery sequence.
- Ability to communicate with store employees, salesmen and customers. Most times you are the person who gets the needed information to all these pieces. Making sure everyone is heading in the same direction.
- Position is labor intensive and requires lifting 20-40lbs repeatedly over an 8-10 hour work day
- Also must be able to push/pull pallets, hand trucks and floats weighing 200-500+lbs.
Monday-Friday (day starts anywhere from 5am-7am, depending on day and route. And, ends when last delivery is merchandised)
NOTE: The above job description is a basic overview and may not include all duties. Additional duties may be assigned as business dictates.