A Grocery Merchandiser for RH Barringer stocks, rotates and organizes our many beer, seltzer and non-alcohol beverages. All while maintaining a professional working relationship with all of the grocery account's employees as well as our own team. Position is a fast paced, labor intensive job that operates Monday-Friday.
- Be able to lift 20lbs-45lbs repeatedly over a 8-12 hour workday
- Work quickly while maintaining safe work practices and safe work environment
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Managers, back room receivers and all of an accounts employees
- Maintain a rigid daily schedule as your route follows delivery trucks
- Must be a self starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate effectively whether face to face or via phone/text
- Take multiple pallets of product. Stock coolers, endcaps and shelves. Rotate, organize and maintain back stock.
- Punctuality and reliability are a must
- Work in a team environment and willing to do more than your fair share until the job is complete
- Able to travel in adverse conditions
- Pass drug test
- An initial physical capabilities test
- Valid drivers license/driver history(company car is provided)
- Pass a background check
NOTE: The above job description and requirements are a minimum. They can, and will be changed,
as business dictates.