Beverage Delivery Representative
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering and/or stocking our products to customer locations on designated routes.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, Must be flexible with start time. Home Daily!!!
Job Qualifications- Required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last three years. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Class A CDL or the ability to obtain class A CDL permit within first 30 days and have CDL class A within first 90 days.
- Ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements.
- Strong customer service skills required
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor and the ability to exercise sound judgement.
Job Qualifications- Preferred
- Previous delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is preferred.
- Lifting and loading from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period.
- Pushing and pulling, bending, reaching and squatting while delivering and moving products
- Exercise safe practices and work environment.
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of the shift.
- Willingness to work until the entire job is done, including in adverse weather conditions.
- Collect payment from customers and record transactions on customer receipt and deposit all payments collected at the end of each day.
- Deliver, fill, merchandise and rotate products at customer accounts.
- Foster relationships with store managers and personnel and provide superior customer service.
Note: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned.
RH Barringer Company Details
We are a family owned and operated company filled with dedicated employees that we consider family. We strive to focus on every detail from logistics to beer education while maintaining genuine relationships with our accounts and partners.