In this position, you will be responsible for delivering and/or stocking our products to customer locations on designated routes.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday. Must be flexible with start time. Home daily!
Job Qualifications – Required
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last three years. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Ability to obtain CDL permit within first 30 days and have CDL Class A within first 90 days.
- Ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays.
Job Qualifications – Preferred
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is preferred.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL Class A).
- Lifting and loading from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period.,
- Pushing and pulling over 800 pounds, bending, reaching and squatting while delivering and moving products.
- Exercise safe practices and work environment.
- Services all scheduled customers by the end of shift.
- Willingness to work until the entire job is done, including in adverse weather conditions, including overtime, weekends and holidays as business dictates.
- Collect money from customers, makes change, records transactions on customer receipt and reconciles and deposits all monies collected at the end of each day.
- Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts.
- Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service.
NOTE: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned.