Beverage Sales Relief
In this entry level sales position, you will be responsible for providing vacation relief for Pre-sell Representatives, assisting with merchandising, resetting of coolers and general sales support.
• Schedule: Monday – Friday. Start Time 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Manage Pricing Material
• Maintain Merchandising Standards
• Inventory Management
• Product Rotation
• Processing electronic Orders
• Stock, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts.
• Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service.
• Use equipment to transport products (hand trucks).
• Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts.
• Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition.
• Maintain package integrity and quality standards in the marketplace.
• Communicate store issues to management.
• Service accounts during designated times established by management.
• Ability to operate under minimal supervision.
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
• This position requires lifting and loading from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period as needed to stock shelves and build displays.
• Must be capable of working in beverage cooler conditions. 35-45 degrees
• Good Math Skills Required/Capable of calculating Margin/Mark-up Percentages
• Must pass drug test and physical capabilities test.
• Must pass a background check.
• Must be capable of working long hours to complete the job
• Must have a Valid driver's license.
• Proof of insurance.
NOTE: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned
RH Barringer Company Details
We are a family owned company filled with dedicated employees that we consider family. We strive to focus on every detail from logistics to beer education while maintaining genuine relationships with our accounts and partners.