In this position, you will be responsible for delivering and/or stocking our products to customer locations on designated routes.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday. Must be flexible with start time. Home daily!
Job Qualifications – Required
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last three years. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Ability to obtain CDL permit within first 30 days and have CDL Class A within first 90 days.
- Ability to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays.
Job Qualifications – Preferred
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is preferred.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL Class A).
- Lifting and loading from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over 10-12 hour work period.,
- Pushing and pulling over 800 pounds, bending, reaching and squatting while delivering and moving products.
- Exercise safe practices and work environment.
- Services all scheduled customers by the end of shift.
- Willingness to work until the entire job is done, including in adverse weather conditions, including overtime, weekends and holidays as business dictates.
- Collect money from customers, makes change, records transactions on customer receipt and reconciles and deposits all monies collected at the end of each day.
- Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts.
- Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service.
NOTE: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned.
RH Barringer Company Details
We are a family owned company filled with dedicated employees that we consider family. We strive to focus on every detail from logistics to beer education while maintaining genuine relationships with our accounts and partners.