Beverage Warehouse in High Point:
Hours: 2pm until completion
Objective: Support successful logistics operations through movement, loading, and unloading of product and materials using a wide variety of material handling equipment.
Schedule: 2nd shift, Monday thru Friday, 2pm till Close.
- Order fulfilment using pick ticket/ Loading
- Work accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level.
- Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
- Understand the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety observations.
- Perform miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
- Must be at least 18, possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, pick tickets, and procedure manuals.
- Pass the drug test and physical capabilities test and background check
- Experience working in a warehouse preferred.
- Excellent safety record.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 58 lbs repetitively and up to 120 lbs occasionally. Must be able to be on your feet over 8 hours per day.
- Must be self –motivated, enthusiastic, positive and maintain a high degree of integrity.
- Top Pay with benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision
NOTE: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned.