Beverage Warehouse Hours: 10am until completion Overview Support successful logistics operations through movement, loading, and unloading of product and materials using a wide variety of material handling equipment. Schedule: 2nd shift, Monday thru Friday, 10am until finish. Requirements
- Order fulfillment using the latest technology/ Loading
- Competitive PFP pay structure.
- Pick team can make $10.00 to $20.00 per hour.
- Work accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level.
- Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
- Understand the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety observations.
- Perform miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
- Must be at least 18, possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, pick tickets, and procedure manuals.
- Pass the drug test and physical capabilities test, and background check
- Pass forklift skills test
- Experience working in a warehouse preferred.
- Excellent safety record.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 48 lbs repetitively and up to 120 lbs occasionally. Must be able to be on your feet over 8 hours per day.
- Must be self –motivated, enthusiastic, positive and maintain a high degree of integrity.
NOTE: The above description is not all-inclusive and additional duties may be assigned RH Barringer Company Details We are a family owned company filled with dedicated employees that we consider family. We strive to focus on every detail from logistics to beer education while maintaining genuine relationships with our accounts and partners.